Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Quiet cul de sac. 1.69 acre wooded lot offers incredible views, wildlife, peace & privacy & is just a golf cart ride to the River! Open main floor w/expansive windows to enjoy wooded surroundings. Generous kitchen, charming 3-season sun room that walks out to pavered patio - great for birdwatching, & spacious laundry room. Master bedroom options - main or lower level, both w/bathrooms. Heated two-car garage & for the hobbyist, lower level offers a one-car heated garage & large workshop area. 4th bedroom w/fabulous views would also make a great office. SF/dim/frtg apprx.
||1839 W Crystal Dr
- Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Deck, Patio
- Has actual water frontage,River,Dock/Pier
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- From Edgerton, south on Hwy 51, W on Crystal before the bridge.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.