Listing Courtesy of Adashun Jones Real Estate
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fox River ranch home located about 2 blocks from a public boat launch. Take a relaxing ride to Lake Puckaway or just fish on the Fox River. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features an open counter with seating that connects the kitchen to the main living area, all rooms have vaulted ceilings, there is a patio door from the dining area, and main floor laundry. Master bedroom and bath are separated from other bedrooms for privacy. The treed lot and large wrap around deck give this property a great vacation feel, however it could be used as a permanent residence.
- All Window Treatments, Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer.
- Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Deck, Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- 100' x 200'
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Holding tank,Sand Point Well
- From Princeton go south on Cty Rd D, wet on Roeder Rd, left on Wick's Landing Rd, right on Oak Rd, left on Elm St.
Property Listed By Adashun Jones Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.