Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Belva Parr Realty
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
READY AND WAITING FOR A NEW OWNER! Don't miss the opportunity to own this updated ranch home with walk out lower level, 3 of your very own trout ponds supplied by artesian wells, Campbell Creek meandering through the edge of the property and Easton Lake across the street! This well appointed home has a spacious family room on the upper and lower walk out levels, deck, patio, a newer furnace and central air, flooring, appliances, updated bathrooms, tuck under 2+ car garage, large shed with fish cleaning area and did I mention water views & soothing sounds? A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH AWESOME VIEWS!
||2865 11th Dr
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, At Least 1 Tub, Walk Thru Bedroom
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Energy Star Appliance(s)
- Full,Walk through,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Patio, Storage Building
- Has actual water frontage,River,Dock/Pier,Pond,Stream/Creek
- Rural-not in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- From Adams; Hwy 13 South to Cnty Rd A, East to 11th Dr, West to property
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Belva Parr Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.