Listing Courtesy of Caribou Realty Group LLC
2 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
One owner end unit in meticulous condition within walking distance to shops and restaurants. Functional eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar (stools incl) and large pantry. Both bedrooms include full baths, plus master has a large W/I closet. Additional finished living space in the lower level with half bath and laundry. Private, enclosed courtyard patio for outdoor relaxing and entertaining. Metal shelving in basement stays. Attached 2 car garage completes the package. UHP warranty incl. Seller would like to close mid-May because of new construction. Square footage approx, Buyer to verify if important.
||469 E Linnerud Dr
- Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Garage Opener/Remote, Blinds And Curtains, Water Softener, Bar Stools, Metal Shelving In Ll
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Included, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Private Entry, Patio
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Opener inc
- Main St to E. Linnerud Dr. Property on the left.
Property Listed By Caribou Realty Group LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.