Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Downtown living at its finest! Check out this 2 Bedroom unit steps from the square! Enjoy breathtaking views of the Capitol Building from the balcony, or hang out in spacious living room complete with gas fireplace. Cherry laminate floors lead you throughout the unit which boasts large bedrooms, open kitchen, and in unit laundry! Master Bedroom includes en suite bath, walk in closet, and access to the balcony. Outside your unit, enjoy everything Metropolitan Place has to offer, including exercise room, courtyard, private lobby, rooftop garden, and above ground storage unit!
||360 W Washington Ave
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings
- Common Green Space, Exercise Room, Close To Busline, Elevator, Rooftop Common Area
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Jetted Bathtub, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Storage Unit Inc, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Attached,Underground,1 space assigned
- From Beltline to John Nolen Dr, left on Broom St, right on W. Washington Ave.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.