Listing Courtesy of First Weber Hedeman Group
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fantastic 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home located just east of Monroe on a partially wooded 1 1/2 acre lot. This well built home, situated among other fine homes has wonderful curb appeal with a welcoming front entry and a large 3 car attached garage. It features an easy floor plan with a bright kitchen w/ eat in area, living room w/ optional dining space a vaulted ceiling and attached sun room. Huge master bedroom, bath and w/large walk in closet and main floor laundry. Lower level family room w/gas fireplace, bedroom and bonus room along with plenty of storage. Basic Home Warranty plan included.
||W4695 Woodridge Dr
- Stove/Range, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garage Door Remote, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer.
- Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Sun Room
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- From Monroe, Hwy 11 East, left on Woodridge Dr. property on right.
Property Listed By First Weber Hedeman Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.