Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
10 / 9.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Two unique and extraordinary properties in a remarkable location combine to offer incredible income potential! The perfect location to use as both a residence and a business. Each property features 5 bedrooms, 5 luxurious baths, fireplaces, full kitchens, and laundry to provide a wide variety of options for professional, hospitality, rental, co-op, owner occupancy, or other uses. The EcoLodge, an award-winning building with sustainable and energy efficient design, and the Guest House, a well-maintained historic landmark, are currently used for group rentals. Located on a beautiful tree-lined lot with parking. Walkable to Lake Wingra, trails, restaurants, shops, schools and just minutes to downtown Madison!
- Air Exchanger, At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Sauna, Separate Living Quarters, Skylight(S), Split Bedrooms, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk Thru Bedroom, Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wet Bar, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air, Heat Pump, In Floor Radiant Heat, Radiant, Wall Ac
- Electric,Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Green Building Cert.,Low E Windows,Low VOC Materials,Other Green Features,Reclaim/Recycle Content,WI Energy Star Cert.
- Full,Separate Tub,Tub/Shower Combo
- Adjacent park/public land,Close to busline,Corner,Sidewalk,Wooded
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- Nakoma Rd to Monroe St. Located on the corner of Monroe St and Copeland St
Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. But are you spending extra money unnecessarily on upkeep? Here are the 10 most expensive mistakes you could be making in your home.
1. Using Traditional Light bulbs
If you still have incandescent light bulbs i...Continue Reading
Your Starter Home vs. Your Forever Home Buying a home is exciting. Most people have visualized their dream home—large, inviting kitchen; multiple bedrooms for family and guests; perhaps a backyard with built-in BBQ, pool, and fireplace. Yet this drea...Continue Reading
5 Questions Buyers Have During the Coronavirus Outbreak Answered
Everyone is being affected in some manner by the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus. During this time, buyers will have more questions than normal about the home buying process and their...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.