Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
10 / 9.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Two unique & extraordinary properties in a remarkable location combine to offer incredible income potential! The EcoLodge, an award-winning building w/sustainable & energy efficient design, & the Guest House, a well-maintained historic landmark, are currently used as an Airbnb for groups. Each property features 5 bedrms, 5 luxurious baths, FPs, full kitchens, & laundry to provide a wide variety of options for hospitality, rental, co-op, owner occupancy, or other uses. Located on a beautiful tree-lined lot w/parking. Walkable to Lake Wingra, trails, restaurants, shops, schools, & just minutes to downtown Madison!
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Air Exchanger, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Sauna, Wet Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Split Bedrooms, Separate Living Quarters, Walk Thru Bedroom
- Forced Air, Radiant, Heat Pump, Central Air, In Floor Radiant Heat, Wall Ac
- Natural gas,Electric
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Green Building Cert.,WI Energy Star Cert.,Other Green Features,Low E Windows,Reclaim/Recycle Content,Low VOC Materials
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo,Separate Tub
- Corner,Wooded,Close to busline,Adjacent park/public land,Sidewalk
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Nakoma Rd to Monroe St. Located on the corner of Monroe St and Copeland St
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.