Listing Courtesy of Castle Rock Realty LLC
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Brick National Folk Farm House built in the early 1900's tore down to the studs and completely rebuilt in 1978 from the shell in. Large living room with fireplace, grand foyer to welcome guests, formal dining for those Holiday and Sunday diners. You'll love the eat-in country kitchen with lots of new windows to enjoy the beautiful country views of the scenic bluffs of your 80 acres of pasture, tillable & some woods. This home even offers a family room so everyone gets their own space. There is an older barn for housing animals or storage. Corn crib & grainery too. Farm the land yourself or rent out for income.
||N6831 BATKO RD
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Window Treatments, Wood Stove In Basement.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Washer, Dryer
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Mound System
- From New Lisbon take County A West, Right on Batco Rd just before Hustler, Follow Rd around curve to Right.
Property Listed By Castle Rock Realty LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.