Listing Courtesy of Inventure Realty Group, Inc
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You'll love this gorgeous home in the heart of the Community of Bishop's Bay. A job relocation gives you an opportunity to own this open & expansive home. A huge kitchen & flexible layout are perfect for entertaining. Take advantage of the easy-access storage provided in the Butler's Pantry, Mud Room & Walk-in pantry. Relax in the Master en suite with two walk-in closets, tray ceiling & huge windows. A 2nd floor laundry room means easy cleaning for everyone. HOA fee includes use of pool, clubhouse & fitness facility. Waunakee schools & minutes to downtown Madison complete the list of must haves for your new home!
- Cook Top, Vent Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, All Window Coverings
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Mud Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Fenced Yard
- Fiber cement
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Century Ave, L on Hwy Q, R on Bishop's Bay Pkwy, R on Augusta, L on Andrews, R on Sawgrass
Property Listed By Inventure Realty Group, Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.