Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Belva Parr Realty
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Serene Setting Nestled in the woods near Castle Rock Lake. This 3 bed 1.5 ba, home offers cathedral ceilings, freestanding stove, open concept , newer appliances, rustic laminate floors. Remodeled bath with walk-in shower & tub. Finished lower level with large bedroom and laundry room with a shower. From the patio doors walkout to your three season room or the spacious covered porch overlooking the picturesque 5.2 acres of beautiful landscaped lawn of perennials and trees. Plenty of room to store all your toys with an attached garage and 2 detached garages plus a carport and storage shed. Call today!
||1884 S Dixie Ct
- Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Low E Windows
- Deck, Patio, Storage Building
- Cul-de-sac,Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- From Adams: Hwy 13(N) to County Rd J(W) to County Rd Z(S) to S Dixie Ct, left to property on left.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Belva Parr Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.