Listing Courtesy of Restaino & Associates
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lakefront! Custom built oasis with over 200 feet of frontage! Towering trees and manicured landscaping enhance its stunning beauty. Built with incredible quality, this hideaway has spectacular views in every direction. The wrap-around deck has a lighted stairway to Decatur Lake. A limestone waterfall punctuates the living/great room with tranquility. The large wood shop could be converted to a second master bedroom or mother-in-law suite. Skylights reflect the tree dappled light flow in a floor plan that offers many options.
||N3874 PARK RD
- Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Central Vac, Jetted Bathtub, At Least 1 Tub, Walk Thru Bedroom
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central Air, Other
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Deck, Storage Building
- Has actual water frontage,Lake,Dock/Pier
- Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Hwy 11 to Brodhead. County F (4th Street) west out of Brodhead to Park Rd. North to property.
Property Listed By Restaino & Associates
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.