Listing Courtesy of Lake & City Homes Realty
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Showings begin 5:00 PM 4/17! Architect-designed contemporary bi-level home in desirable Woodland Hills. Few blocks from the park, dining, and hop on Old Sauk Rd or Gammon for convenient access to everything west-Madison. Wall of windows boasts the private backyard and paver patio for outdoor entertaining. Very open main living areas w/ natural light and vaulted ceiling, accent stonework in living areas and master suite w/ large closet and master bath. Large 2-car garage plus additonal paved parking space. Whole-house smart backup natural-gas generator power!
||6805 HARVEST HILL RD
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Softener (Owned), Washer/Dryer.
- Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Security System, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Other Green Features
- Rec Room
- Full,Walk through,Tub/Shower Combo
- Patio, Fenced Yard
- Close to busline,Sidewalk
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Old Sauk Road to north on Gammon, east on Harvest Hill, house is on the right.
Property Listed By Lake & City Homes Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.