Listing Courtesy of Restaino & Associates
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Walk to UW and hospital--never worry about parking/parking tickets again! Walk/bike to all the great amenities in the neighborhood, Shorewood Hills and Hilldale.One of limited TRUE 2 bedroom units in the complex. SS appliances and Bosch stacked washer/dryer in pantry off kitchen.Large private deck to enjoy southern exposure and cozy fireplace to enjoy in winter. Updated bathroom with tiled shower. Dogs up to 65# are welcomed. Secured building and parking for peace of mind.On busline.
||340 N ALLEN ST
- Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Disposal
- Security System, Close To Busline, Elevator
- Washer, Dryer, Cable/Satellite Available, Storage Unit Inc
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central Air
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Energy Star Appliance(s)
- Heated,1 space assigned,Opener inc
- Corner of Old University Ave and N Allen St
Property Listed By Restaino & Associates
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.