Listing Courtesy of Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
3 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Come be impressed by this well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath beautiful bi-level home in the heart of Cottage Grove. Kitchen offers granite counter tops, tile back-splash and stainless appliances. It then opens up to the spacious living room with vaulted ceilings and hard wood floors. Lower level has a finished family room with gas fireplace and brand new carpet (2019). Many seller updates including new windows (2014), new furnace (2016), all new interior doors (2019), new bath vanity (2017), new tile flooring upstairs bath(2019) and much more. Elite UHP warranty also included.
- Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Microwave, Disposal, All Blinds Stay, Garage Door Openers, 2 Exterior Cameras, Washer And Dryer
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Deck, Patio
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- From Cottage Grove Rd, Left on N, Left on Oak, Right on Cresthaven.
Property Listed By Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.