Listing Courtesy of House To Home Now
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Quiet subdivision on dead end road with mature trees, fenced yard & updates galore including new roof, furnace, water heater, carpet, fresh paint and so much more! Open & spacious floor plan. Kitchen boast newer cabinets, counters, appliances & tile backsplash. Living room is kissed with sunlight & offers rich hardwood floors. Master bedroom with his & her closets. Walk out lower level. 3rd bedroom is in lower level & craft room has been previously used as 4th bedroom thou window is not full size. Extra parking pad for your toy. Firepit is on seller's property. Easy access to interstate 94 & Hwy 73.
||4906 High Chaparral Rd
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Deck, Fenced Yard
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Community Well
- From Madison Exit Hwy 73, Turn left at bottom of off ramp, turn right on to High Chapparal Rd Home is second driveway on left.
Property Listed By House To Home Now
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.