Listing Courtesy of Lagniappe Real Estate Group
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
One-owner home! Impeccably maintained! Fantastic Westside location! Four Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms. Lovely master suite w/walk-in closet and private bath! Beautiful sunsets as you relax on the deck! Lower level has a huge rec room for gym, playroom or large family room in addition to a bedroom and full bathroom separate from the main floor. Tons of storage! Great house for entertaining family and friends. Shopping, grocery, parks and school nearby! Close to Epic, Verona, Fitchburg, and West Madison business parks.
||3406 Kingman Ln
- Refrigerator, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All Blinds
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Rented, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air
- Natural gas,Electric
- Breakfast bar,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Close to busline,Sidewalk
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy PD to South on Dorchester to left on Sandstone to right on Kingman
Property Listed By Lagniappe Real Estate Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.