Listing Courtesy of Spencer Real Estate Group
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Your home search is over! This immaculately maintained 5 bed, 3.5 bath Middleton home features an open floor plan & huge windows allowing natural light to pour into every room. Your gorgeous kitchen features granite counter tops, a large island, & generously sized appliances & cabinets. The kitchen opens up to the living room & 3 season porch with the laundry/mud room just steps away. You'll love retreating to your master suite. Whether your family likes to gather in the same area or spread out between the large bedrooms, living room, rec room, office/den, or backyard, there is space for all! Please view 3D model
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings, Water Softener, Garage Openers & Two Remotes
- Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Washer, Dryer, Air Cleaner, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Kitchen Island,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Green Building Cert.,Energy Assessment Avail.,Low E Windows,Low VOC Materials
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 12/18, Head East on Century, then head North on High Rd., West on Charis Trl, then North on Feather Ln.
Property Listed By Spencer Real Estate Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.