Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
MAJESTIC VIEW OF THE COUNTRYSIDE from this elegant two-story hilltop residence. 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 3 car garage, almost 3 acres. Pool for your pleasure and for entertaining. Huge master bedroom with vaulted ceilings. Kitchen with granite countertops, leads to family room with fireplace. Horses grazing in nearby pastures, breath taking sunsets - RURAL LIVING AT ITS BEST. Zoned for two horses.
||3676 Saddle Ridge Rd
- Range/Oven, Refrig, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings, Pool Equipment, Pool Furniture, Snow Blower, Playground Structure
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Rec Room
- Patio, Pool - In Ground
- Rural-in subdivision,Horses Allowed
- Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Out Hwy 12/18, Left on Deerfield Road, Right on Saddle Ridge.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.