Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated
4 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
One mile North of Prairie du Chien off HWY 35, this recently updated home is nestled along the bluffs and includes approx 12 acres of wooded land perfect for hunting, hiking, exploring and enjoying the change of seasons while only minutes from the Mississippi River for easy access to fishing, boating and other outdoor adventures! Updates in 2016/2017 include: New furnace, duct work, central air, pressure tank, septic, water softener, water heater, steel roof, gutters, soffits, windows, flooring/trim, interior doors, light fixtures, front and patio doors and carpeting. Outdoor wood burner and 24 x 36 shed.
- Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher Washer And Dryer Are Negotiable
- Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane,Wood
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Walk through
- Patio, Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- From Prairie du Chien, head North on Hwy 35 approximately 1 mile on the right
Property Listed By Century 21 Affiliated
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.