Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Open House Cancelled, Accepted Offer! Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2 story home in popular Linden Park neighborhood. Open concept, bright and sunny kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and large center island. Plus pantry and mudroom. Butlers pantry leads to dining. Main level office. Upstairs laundry. Tons of storage space in basement plus finished rec room and full bath. Perfectly located between Verona, Middleton, and West Madison. Convenient proximity to shopping, Epic, and the Belt line. Walking distance to Olson Elementary and neighborhood parks!
||717 Rung Way
- Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas,Electric
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Green Building Cert.,Low E Windows
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Take Mineral Point W, go S on Hwy M, R on Valley View, L on Lone Oak, R on Weatherstone.
Property Listed By Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.