Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Amazing Prairie Home will delight you! Attention to detail from high ceilings and beautiful trim to built ins, gas fireplace, spectacular windows, lighting, flooring and more. Traditional and flexible spaces to meet all your living needs plus large theater for relaxing or entertaining. Enjoy cooking in spacious kitchen or spend time in the morning room while you overlook the backyard and patio. Escape to the luxurious master suite complete with large shower, soaking tub and two walk in closets! 3 car garage with high ceilings. 4th bedroom has no closet.
||9709 Shadow Wood Dr
- Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Convection Microwave, Window Coverings, Theater, Ring Door Bell And 2 Exterior Cameras.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Tankless Water Heater, Some Smart Home Features
- Forced Air, Central Air, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Green Building Cert.
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Patio, Sprinkler System
- Stucco,Fiber cement
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy M to Midtown to Right on Redtail to Left on Shadow Wood.
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.