Listing Courtesy of Conrad Development LLC
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful corner unit on the 6th floor of the highly coveted Capitol West Condo building. Bright south-facing unit with parital views of Lake Monona. 2-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms. Master bed has en suite bathroom with exclusive jetted bathtub. High-end finishes throughout. Custom built-in entertainment system above fireplace. GE Profile stainless appliances. Granite counters. Bedrooms on opposite ends of the condo allow privacy. Relax on the sunny balcony. 1 storage unit. 1 parking spot. You'll be close to all that Downtown has to offer: Overture, Capitol Square, Library, State St, MMoCA! All this could be yours!
||309 W WASHINGTON AVE
- Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings.
- Exercise Room, Close To Busline, Elevator
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Jetted Bathtub, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Storage Unit Inc, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Attached,Underground,Heated,1 space assigned,Parking fee,Opener inc
- Aluminum/Steel,Fiber cement
- From Beltline, take John Nolen Dr, left on Broom St, right on E Washington Ave. Do not park in Guest Parking Lot after 5PM M-F and never on Sat/Sun!
Property Listed By Conrad Development LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.