Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
1 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Downtown living at its finest! Enjoy a thriving condo community within your building, or step out onto the Square in seconds! The Proudfit floor plan boasts a spacious master bedroom, complete w/ ample closets and en-suite, spa-like bath w/ soaking tub! New engineered wood floors shine throughout living area, which is open and flooded with natural light. Kitchen has gorgeous maple cabinetry, new SS appliances, quartz counters, breakfast & side bar! All this, plus in unit laundry, 2nd bath & office/den/BR! This unit is unique with its Capitol views and XL parking stall- don't wait! See attached docs for more info!
||123 W Washington Ave
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings
- Security System, Close To Busline, Elevator, Rooftop Common Area
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Washer, Dryer, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Storage Unit Inc, At Least 1 Tub, Some Smart Home Features
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Attached,Underground,Heated,1 space assigned
- Beltline to John Nolen Dr., left on Broom, right on W. Washington Ave.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.