Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Preferred
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Brand new gorgeous 3-4 bdrm & 3 bath Ranch home in sought after subdivision w/finished exposed L/L! Vaulted clgs, hrdwd flrs, gas fireplace w/custom stone surround, granite counter tops & Amish style custom cabinetry. Master suite offers a spacious walk-in closet & private bath w/double vanity & walk-in shower. You'll love watching sunsets off the screened porch which overlooks the large backyard. Neighborhood walking path is only 1 block away & runs adjacent to Token Creek leading to a 17-acre park at the north of the subdivision. Across from brand new Elem School! Spot in L/L for 4th bdrm. VRP $399,900-$419,900
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener, All Window Coverings
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- North on Hwy C, Right on Stonehaven Dr, Left on N Thompson Rd. Home is 2nd on the Left across from Token Springs Elementary School
Property Listed By RE/MAX Preferred
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.