Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Community Realty
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This 2-story custom built home in a quiet, rural subdivision has everything you need! Main level includes a formal living room, family room w/fireplace & window seat, large kitchen w/center island & a dinette that opens onto a huge (approx. 300 sq. ft.) deck w/octagon in one corner & scenic views of the big backyard. 4 bdrms, 2 baths upstairs including master w/soaking tub & separate shower. Lower level rec room & kitchenette are ideal for the kids to hang out or for entertaining friends. Heated & insulated 3+ car garage has service & barn door access & walk-up to 12x30 storage space perfect for all your hobbies!
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, 2 Microwaves, Upright Freezer In Lower Level
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Rented, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air, In Floor Radiant Heat
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Rec Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Rural-in subdivision
- Municipal sewer,Well
- I-94 to Hwy 89 S, R on Hwy V, R on Hwy B, L on Shorewood Hills Rd, R on Shorewood Meadows.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Community Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.