Listing Courtesy of Solidarity Realty, LLC
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
University Heights! Sunny, spacious, classic historic four square updated for comfortable modern living! Come home to the grandeur of original craftsman woodwork & leaded windows AND enjoy your master bedroom suite & kitchen equipped to make cooking a joy! Roll out your dough in the walk-in pantry, throw it in the oven & still have another oven to prepare dinner! 2nd floor sunroom & deck allow you to wind down surrounded by mature trees.Welcome your friends & family w/their own main floor suite or use extra space as a family room. Walk or bike to the UW, groceries, coffee, bars & restaurants!Note: feedback is house feels more like 3000 sq ft!
- Refrigerator, 2 Cooktops, 3 Ovens, 2 Dishwashers, 2 Microwaves, Wine Cooler, Water Softener, Washer/Dryer, Hard Piped Gas Grill
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Walk-Up Attic, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Separate Living Quarters
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas,Electric
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Energy Star Appliance(s),Low E Windows
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Fenced Yard
- Close to busline,Sidewalk
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- West on University Ave., Left onto N. Breese Terrace, Right onto Hoyt St. House on the Right.
Property Listed By Solidarity Realty, LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.