Listing Courtesy of Badger Realty Team
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This home is amazing, very private, long drive, on a dead end road. Sustainable restored farmstead that includes new electrical, solid doors, trim, hard wood floors, Geo-Thermal and solar system - your utilities are minimal. This is a great home, sitting on 7 acres which allows animals, with the traditional 2 story barn, 2 car garage/ machine shed to store all of your toys or equipment. It also has a tobacco shed for extra storage. With all this home offers it is definitely going to sell quickly, don't miss your chance, call today. Low town of Christiana taxes.
||2315 Berge Hinny Rd
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Water Softener
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Water Softener Inc, At Least 1 Tub, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air, Geothermal
- Liquid propane,Solar,Wood
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk through
- Deck, Storage Building
- Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Hwy 73 to west on Koshkonong rd 1/2 mile to left, or South on Berge Hinny
Property Listed By Badger Realty Team
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.