Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Connections
4 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Looking to live close to downtown, parks & schools? Here is the house for you. Once inside this home you will find an open staircase, hardwood floors, bay window sitting area, first floor bedroom, formal dining room with built in hutch, living room, kitchen, main floor laundry & half bath. Upper level has 3 more bedrooms & huge walk-in closet off the full bath. Outside are many perennial gardens, storage shed, 2 car garage with alley entrance, parking & nice fenced yard. And I can't forget the screened front porch to relax and spend those summer evenings? Seller is motivated & willing to work with a buyer.
||615 W Pleasant St
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, All Window Coverings, Dining Room Built In Hutch, Storage Shed.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Bonus Room
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Storage Building
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- W Wisconsin (Hwy 16) from downtown to L on MacFarlane to immediate R on W Pleasant. No parking on that side of street (Alley or across the street ok).
Property Listed By RE/MAX Connections
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.