Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Country Living at its finest! Back of a quiet cul de sac and easy access to Highway 12 make it a short drive to Middelton/Madison. Enjoy the privacy of your oversized lot with mature trees. Watch the wildlife and birds in the peace and quiet from your large sunroom off the master bedroom. Unwind from the day in your Master Spa Shower. Or You can entertain your friends in the large bar room in the basement with steps from basement to the oversized 3 car garage. Main floor boasts a open floor plan with a large kitchen and plenty of windows to enjoy the view of your backyard. This house is a must see!!
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Disposal, Water Softener, Garage Door Openers
- Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Air Cleaner, Water Softener Inc, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Exercise Room
- Cul-de-sac,Rural-in subdivision
- Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- HWY 12 NORTH TO WEST (LEFT) ON HWY Y TO RIGHT ON BERGMAN TO DONNETTE.
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.