Listing Courtesy of Sundance Real Estate
5 / 4.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spectacular Capitol View on Lake Monona. Enjoy all the amenities that this newer well-maintained home has to offer. Professional landscaping on 56 feet of frontage, oversized boathouse, gourmet kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 5 fireplaces, sauna, walk out lower level...too many upgrades to mention.
- All Appliances, Pool Table, Window Covering, Dock, Sauna,
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Water Softener Rented, Security System, Central Vac, Sauna, Wet Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Some Smart Home Features
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas,Electric
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Freezer,Disposal
- Energy Star Appliance(s),Other Green Features,Low E Windows
- Exercise Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Has actual water frontage,Lake,Dock/Pier,Water ski lake,Boat house
- Brick,Stucco,Fiber cement,Stone
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Monona Dr turn towards lake on Dean Ave, left on Tonyawatha Tr
Property Listed By Sundance Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.