Listing Courtesy of First Weber Hedeman Group
5 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Built in 1885, this gorgeous Queen Anne mansion sits majestically on a lg corner lot near Monroe Clinic & Hospital. The entry hall mural depicts Wimmis, Switzerland, the original homeowners family home. The interior features 7 different inlay woods incl. Oak, Cyprus and Sycamore , pocket doors, leaded and stained glass windows, original light fixtures, a built in hutch in the dining room and a walk through the Butlers pantry. Also, a completely remodeled modern kitchen with high end appliances, a massive island, custom cabinets and granite counters. Inc.5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, finished office/den on 3rd floor.
||2121 7th St
- Stove/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Window Treatments, Garage Door Remotes, Tv Bracket In Kitchen
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Radiant, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal
- 105' x 130'
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 69, left on 6th St , right on 21st Ave, corner of 7th St and 21st Ave
Property Listed By First Weber Hedeman Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.