Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
3 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Calling all Equestrians! Now's your chance to own a hobby horse farm AND a wonderful home, all within Dane County lines! The home itself has beautiful character throughout including gorgeous wood floors, crown molding, brick fireplace, and sun room with exposed beams! Two bright living rooms give you plenty of room to relax and enjoy your view of rolling hills, while spacious bedrooms and updated baths make living easy! Outside, your horses can enjoy acres of pasture which includes a fenced arena. 40' x 60' Pole barn is set up w/ 6 stalls plus hay storage, tack room and utility/work shop. Check out the 3D tour!
||5676 Alpine Rd
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Mud Room
- Deck, Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- 92 West, Right on Glenway, Left on Alpine
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.