Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
No showings until 5/20/19.UNIQUE architecturally designed home tucked back & perched atop a bluff.Overlooking a man made 1 acre pond,rolling meadow & farm fields. Open concept, peaked/vaulted maple ceilings & floors flow throughout. Fully equipped spacious kitchen & breakfast bar.Relax w/morning coffee on the screened porch off the kitchen.Main lvl master SUITE walk-in closet & a oversized bathroom.Convenient main lvl laundry & wash sink.Upstairs features 2BR, bath & office/den overlooking main living area.Lower lvl rec area,library & endless storage!Home features cedar shake siding/roof & 2 car detached garage.
||30766 Fullerton Ln
- Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer. Will Sell Furnished
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Rural-not in subdivision
- Pressed board,Other
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- North from Ithaca 5 miles, left on Wheat Hollow Rd, stay to rt at first intersection, Lt on Fullerton Ln property at top of hill.
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.