Listing Courtesy of Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Are you considering new construction? ... Well, here it is - all completed, landscaped, and ready to move into! Grab your list of things you want in a home and then come and look at this almost-new ranch home. It will probably check everything off from your list, plus more! Jack and Jill bathroom along with a Master Suite that you've only dreamed of owning. Finished lower level features a wet bar, stone fireplace, workout room and a theater area. Not one detail has been overlooked in this amazing home. Next to bike trails, a quick commute to the West side of Madison. HOA fees: $65/month.
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Window Blinds, Bar Refrigerator, Wine Bar.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Wet Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio
- Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Hwy 12 towards Sauk City, Left on County Road Y, Right onto Linsley to Left on Flyhawk Ln.
Property Listed By Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.