Listing Courtesy of Rome Realty LLC
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lake Arrowhead Pines Course Home! Perfect for weekend fun or your relaxing retirement (as if playing 5 rounds of golf a week is relaxing!). The challenging par 5 #11 is your backyard, and the Clubhouse, swimming pool and pickle ball courts are conveniently close by. Features include a open design w/ a great room, stone/gas FP, cathedral ceiling w/ knotty pine, course-side patio doors to large deck, attractive kitchen w/ skylight, big breakfast bar, and adjacent dining area; excellent master suite with whirlpool & separate shower; LL family room; ML laundry room; cedar siding; private yard, asphalt drive.
- Kitchen Appliances, Window Treatments, Dining Room Set, Love Seat, Sofa, Coffee & End Table, Bedroom Furnishings, Ll Bed & Sofa Bed, Washer, Dryer.
- Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deeded access-No frontage,Lake,Water ski lake
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision,On golf course
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Hwy 13 to Apache Lane (W) to 13th Ave (S) to 13th Dr (W) to Eagle Trail (S).
Property Listed By Rome Realty LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.