Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Grand
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Where the Baraboo & Wisconsin Rivers meet sits this updated log cabin on 9+ acres. Features 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen w/breakfast bar & stainless appliances, main level laundry in full bath, loft sleeping area, screen porch & endless views that you'll never tire of. Gently sloping trail to the water's edge from the cabin. Lots could be divided & sold separately. Great building sites on both properties. Over 900 ft of frontage offers peace & tranquility. Watch the Eagles over their favorite "fishing hole." Historically the land was part of a fur trading camp run by Francois Barbeau, from which the Baraboo River is named. One in a million.
- Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Most Furnishings
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Screened Porch
- None,Walk-in Shower
- Has actual water frontage,River
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision,Subject Shoreland Zoning
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- I39 to Christmas Mtn Rd (E) to Cty Rd U (S) to Dupless Rd (E) to property at the end of the road
Owning a home can be one of the most important parts of a satisfying lifestyle. The joy of coming home to someplace you can call your very own offers security and comfort. Yet owning a home comes with responsibilities as well; maintaining the home in...Continue Reading
If 2020 is the year for you to buy a home, consider making these 5 New Year’s resolutions to help you be as prepared as possible to become a homeowner.
1. Cut down on monthly subscriptions.
With each month, there is a new subscription service out t...Continue Reading
Property Listed By RE/MAX Grand
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.