Listing Courtesy of Madison Realty Group
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
OwnerÃ¢Â€Â™s downsizing making this immaculate one owner custom-built ranch available. Approximately 3.5 acres bordered by County and DNR land add to your privacy, yet you are still only 14 miles from the Capitol. Large screened-in porch provides a secluded view of the woods in your own back yard. Sky lights in the living room give extra light to an already open, bright and well planned home. Lower level offers more great entertainment space. Built by Bowers Construction, a 2019 entrant in the Madison Area Parade of Homes.
||3504 E Dyreson Rd
- Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, All Window Coverings, Washer/Dryer, Stacking Washer/Dryer In Lower Level, Fridge In Lower Level.
- Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Rented, Central Vac, Jetted Bathtub, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Screened Porch
- Full,Separate Tub
- Deck, Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Adjacent park/public land
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Mound System
- From McFarland, head south on Hwy 51. Turn left (Northeast) onto Dyreson Road. Follow Dyreson to property on left.
Property Listed By Madison Realty Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.