Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This 264+/- property has much to offer the recreational/investment buyer. The cabin is well laid out to suit a couple but not too small when guests arrive. A wood stove, cathedral ceilings and northwoods finish make you feel right at home. 81.5 acres of ridgetop tillable ground gives a nice return on your investment. 181+/- acres of hardwoods carpet ridge and valley & provide excellent wildlife habitat. Hunters will appreciate the wildlife ponds and potential deep woods food plots. Everyone will value the 3+ miles of ATV trails roving the property giving easy access. This one is a must see.
||26872 Oman Ln
- Kitchen Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Water Softener, Wood Burning Stove, Window Coverings, Semi Trailer
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane,Wood
- Breakfast bar,Kitchen Island
- Low E Windows
- Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- West of Richland Center on Hwy 14, left on Hwy 171, left on County Road F, right on West Ridge Rd, right on Oman Lane
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.