Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! Impressive 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Colonial that boasts bright and cheery living room with cozy gas fireplace, good-sized kitchen with breakfast bar + dinette that has access to the deck/patio for easy grilling. Master Suite w/ vaulted ceilings, private bath plus his & hers closets. Lower level rec room ready for you to relax and enjoy. Sweet deck is pre-wired for a hot tub & fantastic fenced yard too! Roof '12, Water Heater & furnace '14. Walking distance to Downtown Sun Prairie & across from Carriage Hills Park!
- Breakfast Bar, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Softener, Wash/Dryer
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Rec Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio
- Adjacent park/public land
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 19 E past downtown Sun Prairie & Hwy N. Turn LEFT on Musket Ridge & LEFT on Valley Ridge Dr.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.