Listing Courtesy of Sprinkman Real Estate
4 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spend summers in the sunroom enjoying the lush backyard! Grand entry & great room. Bright spacious kitchen, SS app, solid surface, formal dining. All hardwood floors on main lvl. Luxurious master suite on main level w soaking tub & separate shower. Three upstairs bedrooms all have walk in closets. Spectacular lower level w really cool bar area, complete kitchen, game & TV areas plus fireplace. Laundry hookups on main level & in lower level. Beautifully landscaped backyard backing to green space & walking path that connects to parks/bike path. Swan Creek offers an easy commute to Downtown/Verona/Oregon. Meticulously maintained, move in ready.
||5201 Nannyberry Dr
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Ll Stove, Ll Fridge, Ll Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Wet Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Mud Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Corner,Adjacent park/public land,Sidewalk
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- E. Cheryl Pky to north on Crinkle Root, L on Nannyberry Dr.
Property Listed By Sprinkman Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.