Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
1 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Low monthly fees! Open floor plan with s. western facing views. (The quiet side of the building with no beltline noise) Bright, sunny, and affordable easy living. Kitchen w/bar opens to informal dining and living room, and features granite counters and upgraded stainless appliances + water filtration system. In unit large capacity washer and dryer. Heated parking stall is over-sized for ease of access, and is protected from adjoining stalls. Extra large (roughly 7x7), conveniently located storage unit. Prvt balcony, Indoor pool, fitness center, grilling area + community room. Near shopping/dining.
||301 Harbour Town Dr
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Close To Busline, Elevator
- Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Storage Unit Inc
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Underground,Heated,1 space assigned,Opener inc
- Mineral Point to right on Junction Rd. Corner of Junction and Harbour Town Rd.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.