Listing Courtesy of The McGrady Group, LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lovely open ranch on .85 acres with a park across the road. Quality finishes include 6-panel solid-oak doors, 2 gas fireplaces (pass-through in the formal living area and thermostatically-controlled in the large TV/family room), 9Ã¢Â€Â™ and cathedral ceilings with skylights. Large main floor laundry/mud room with cabinets containing built-in hampers and a pull-out ironing board. Refrigerator, gas cooktop and electric oven all built-in, plus a 7Ã¢Â€Â™ kitchen island. Walk-in closets in all bedrooms. New roof, tankless water heater, basement access from large three-car drywalled/insulated garage.
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Jewelry Case In Bedroom, All Mounting Brackets, Reverse Osmosis Filter
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Tankless Water Heater
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Low E Windows
- Mud Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Take 12/18 East, North on Vilas Rd, East on Bass Rd, South on Crestview Dr, East on Hupmobile Dr
Property Listed By The McGrady Group, LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.