Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Check out this New Construction (ready by the end of September) perfect 3 bedroom ranch home with all lawn care and snow removal covered ($90/mo.). This open concept home will feature hardwood floors, solid surface (quartz) countertops, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, main floor laundry, and master suite with walk-in closet and tiled shower. The finished lower level with rec room and the 2 guest bedrooms is highlighted by the large windows and full bath. Views to the north offers a nice a glimpse of the Capitol and neighborhood park across the street. Close to bike paths and library, coffee shop, and restaurants.
||29 Oak Park Way
- Stove/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator,
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer
- Forced Air, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Rec Room
- Full,Half,Walk-in Shower
- Private Entry, Patio
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Opener inc
- Fish Hatchery Rd to right on Lacy, L on Oak Knoll, R on Pennwall, L on Targhee, R on Oak Park Way
Property Listed By Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.