Listing Courtesy of AreaWide Realty
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Well maintained and landscaped conventional built log sided home with view of the Wisconsin River. Partial fenced yard. Hardwood floors and with river rock fireplace on main floor. Open concept great room, kitchen and dining on main floor with bedroom with patio door to patio and bath on main level. Wrap around porch covered on side and open to front view with attached 2 car garage. Upper level has master suite with private patio for your morning coffee. Loft on upper level with. Laundry is in the basement but also has hookup in main floor bath room closet. A detached 2 car garage for the toys. Unfinished basement with 8 foot ceilings.
||34196 Meridian St
- Appliances Washer And Dryer, Window Coverings.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Rented, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Patio, Fenced Yard
- Waterview-No frontage,River
- Corner,Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Intersection Hwy 80 and 60 towards Gotham to Meridian Street on left. house on left.
Property Listed By AreaWide Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.