Listing Courtesy of Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Always dreamed of living on the Lake? Here's your opportunity to live in highly sought after Gruber's Grove subdivision. The moment you walk in the door you feel at home. Beautiful hardwood flooring. Lg kitchen w/lots of cabinet & counter space opens into living room which has a wall of windows to capture every beautiful season of Lake WI. Upstairs is the Owner's suite w/jetted tub, tiled walk-in shower & custom closet. Loft area overlooks great room; ideal for home office. Look for secret room behind bookcase. Walk out LL w/2 bdrms, full bath, rec room & Spancrete area. Lg private wrap around deck ideal for entertaining. Outdoor shower too!
||S8885 S Grubers Grove Rd
Gruber S Grove
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Window Coverings, Washer, Dryer, Pier
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Patio
- Has actual water frontage,Lake,Water ski lake
- Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Holding tank
- From Prairie du Sac, Hwy 78 towards Merrimac to right on Grubers Grove.
Property Listed By Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.