Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
3 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You'll love this meticulously maintained townhouse! With three stories full of natural light, private entry and garage- enjoy the luxuries of single family living without the price! Main level boasts open floor plan with sleek, gas fireplace & modern, updated kitchen giving you the ultimate cosmopolitan feel. Follow that with true hardwoods, private balcony, and half bath- there's nothing not to love! Upstairs, enjoy in-unit laundry and spacious bedrooms. Upstairs, you'll find spacious bedrooms (two with en-suite baths!) with ample closet space! Check out the 3D tour!
||719 Cricket Ln
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings
- Common Green Space, Close To Busline
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Included, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Private Entry, Deck/Balcony
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Opener inc
- From West on Old Sauk, N on Cricket Ln, R to Greystone Condos Bld 719
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.