Listing Courtesy of Inventure Realty Group, Inc
4 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
What a remarkable opportunity! Lake living at its finest! This Original 1937 Tudor is the jewel of a newer condo development built around it. Enjoy the feel and privacy of a single-family home without the exterior work! Two garage spaces attach to the original basement. The extra lower level space (1200 ft.) is never found in modern developments. This home was clearly built sparing no expense! Bird's eye maple trim, 3 fireplaces, hand-fit stone work porch! Wow!! Modern remodeled kitchen, 4/5 Bedrooms, LL rec, and original garage space could become a fitness studio, hobby shop, gardeners shed; endless possibilities! Come see for yourself!
||102 Ferchland Pl
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener, Boat Lift, Sauna, Kitchen Tv.
- Close To Busline, Boatslip/Pier, Boat Ramp/Lift
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Water Softener Included, Hi-Speed Internet Avail
- Natural gas
- Private Entry
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Underground,Opener inc
- Monona Dr. to Ferchland Place. Cottage Grove Rd. turns into Ferchland at the lake.
Property Listed By Inventure Realty Group, Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.