Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Preferred
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Architectural Masterpiece designed and collaborated on by two FLWright apprentices. Herb DeLevie/Herb Fritz. Pure original Mid Century Modern flair inside and out. Original House plans w/elevations included. Original features are all intact, Bookmatched Rosewood Fireplace, Marimekko Fabric window coverings, Vaulted ceilings abound. Long diagonal views to the extensive gardens encircling the house. Generous interconnected living spaces spiraling around two story family living/open concept all with natural light and period interior finishes. Home has been featured in Madison Magazine, Isthmus, WI State Journal, FLW Building Conservancy Tours
||3901 Priscilla Ln
- Washer Dryer, Stove, Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Window Coverings.
- At Least 1 Tub, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Security System, Separate Living Quarters, Skylight(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water Softener Inc
- Central Air, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Units, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Rec Room
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Close to busline,Corner,Wooded
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- (From West) Mineral Point Rd to left at Larkin House on corner of Larkin and Priscilla Lane. (From East) Regent St. to left on Larkin Street
Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. But are you spending extra money unnecessarily on upkeep? Here are the 10 most expensive mistakes you could be making in your home.
1. Using Traditional Light bulbs
If you still have incandescent light bulbs i...Continue Reading
Your Starter Home vs. Your Forever Home Buying a home is exciting. Most people have visualized their dream home—large, inviting kitchen; multiple bedrooms for family and guests; perhaps a backyard with built-in BBQ, pool, and fireplace. Yet this drea...Continue Reading
5 Questions Buyers Have During the Coronavirus Outbreak Answered
Everyone is being affected in some manner by the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus. During this time, buyers will have more questions than normal about the home buying process and their...Continue Reading
Property Listed By RE/MAX Preferred
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.