Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
4 / 3
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spacious split-level home boasts an open floor plan that features vaulted ceilings, new flooring, a large kitchen with a walk-in pantry and newer SS appliances, 4 bedrooms, and 3 full baths. Finished lower level for extra living space includes a gas fireplace with a tile surround! Enjoy the huge, fenced backyard from the deck off the dinette! 2 car garage has extra storage. Ideally located across the street from village park and walking distance to the library, schools, restaurants, and shops.
||134 Ames St
- All Kitchen Appliances, All Mechanicals, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, All Window Coverings
- Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Walk Thru Bedroom
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Rec Room
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Fenced Yard
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 14 to Janesville St, Left on S. Perry Pkwy, Right on Cledell, Left on Ames.
Property Listed By Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.