Listing Courtesy of Wisconsin Real Estate Prof, LLC
3 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful finishes in this like new, completely renovated, modern home nestled in Centennial Heights. Located just a short walk from Waunakee Intermediate School, Waunakee High School and Centennial Park. Updates in July of 2019 include new furnace, water heater, concrete driveway and sidewalk, gutters w/oversize down spouts, all new flooring/tile/carpet throughout, paint throughout, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms, tile back splash and fire place surround, light fixtures, toilets/sinks/faucets/garbage disposal, stainless steel appliances, garage doors, interior doors, and landscaping.
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Water Softener
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Energy Star Appliance(s)
- Bonus Room
- Walk through,Tub/Shower Combo
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- From Century Ave (Hwy Q), West on Woodland, Right on Holiday, Left on Spahn, Right on Eric Ln
Property Listed By Wisconsin Real Estate Prof, LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.